BCIA Annual Meeting Prospectus 2014
Join Your Customers and Colleagues
During the ABC Kids Expo
Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas
Monday, September 8th 2014
2014 marks the third year that BCIA will host our annual member meeting, in conjunction with the ABC Kids Expo in La Vegas, Nevada. Our business membership is currently comprised of 375+ international business members comprised of manufacturers, retailers, educators and related business members. Join your BCIA board of directors and fellow industry professionals at the BCIA Annual General Meeting. Network with peers and catch up in industry news while we fill you in on what we’ve accomplished in 2014 and our plans for 2015.
Please look over the BCIA Annual Meeting Prospectus for 2014 below. There are multiple ways to become involved through sponsorship (*sponsorship is not required to attend the meeting. All BCIA business members are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting).
Why sponsor the 2014 BCIA Annual Meeting?
At this conference, you can reach the most active business representatives in the baby carrier industry. You can interact with targeted businesses that will benefit from your products and services.
• Place your products & services in front of your target market, even without booth space at ABC
• Meet with new & existing customers to make sales
• Build brand awareness with target audience
• Launch new lines and create product excitement
5:30 Drinks & Appetizers
6:00 Annual Member Meeting and new board member induction
7:00 Member Mixer
Meeting Sponsorship Opportunities
The following are opportunities to sponsor the BCIA Annual Meeting. We welcome members of BCIA to consider sponsorship, as well as non-members who offer services or products that are related to the baby carrier industry.
All sponsors will receive:
- Half-page ad in the BCIA annual report, which is referenced for a full year by the BCIA membership (a copy will be emailed to all BCIA members, as well as posted permanently on the BCIA website)
- Your logo on any/all meeting signage and handouts
- Multiple mentions on the BCIA Facebook page
- Recognition of sponsorship on the BCIA website with active link
- Table Space for samples/informational materials on sponsor table and/or cocktail tables
- One article in the BCIA electronic newsletter/website
- One ad in the BCIA electronic newsletter/website
Appetizers & Drinks
$500 (3 available)
Sponsor a Cocktail Table
$250 (10 available)
Annual Report & Leaflet Sponsor
$500 (2 available)
Sponsor the BCIA annual report, which is distributed to all BCIA members, and receive a full page color ad in the book. This document is permanently referenced by the BCIA membership and is available on the members-only section of the BCIA website.
Linnea Catalan firstname.lastname@example.org/dev
Upon receipt of your sponsorship selections and payment information, we will send you specifications of what we need to complete your sponsorship (logos, ad specs, deadlines, etc.). If you have any questions, including payment plan options, please contact Linnea, and she will be happy to assist you.