We’re so excited to launch the new BCIA website!
Member experience and accessibility of resources was at the forefront of the design.
You’ll notice an updated, friendlier color scheme, and hopefully you’ll notice easier navigation.
Things to note about the new BCIA website:
- Easier to navigate member dashboard
- Updated organization of BCIA resources
- New membership application process
- Changed newsletter and communications platform (from Moosend to Fluent CRM)
- Full navigation in the footer menu
- Improved navigation of our blog
- All current memberships will be updated to match the updated membership structure. This will take some time as it must be done manually — you should not notice any appreciable change in your experience, and you will be notified when the update has been made
Whether you’re new to the BCIA or a seasoned member, please look at the below to-do list to ensure you’re maximizing your membership with the new BCIA website.
Complete these steps to ensure you don’t miss updates, conversations, and networking opportunities within the group.
- Add both email@example.com AND firstname.lastname@example.org to your “safe senders” list to ensure you receive our email newsletters and other communication.
- Join our exclusive Facebook group for members.
- Update your directory listing with your logo and information about your business.
- Visit the “manage account” link so that you’re familiar with it.
- Explore our extensive listing of resources and our events calendar.
- Connect with us on social media.
- Ensure you get all updates from the member facebook group by following these steps:
If you notice any errors
Please email email@example.com if you notice broken links, missing resources, etc. We’ll thank you with a credit of $10 toward your next membership renewal.
We’ve certainly done our best to catch everything prior to the site launch, but there’s always something that slips through the cracks, so please reach out and let us know if you see something that can be improved or that is simply not working!