Webinar: Creating a Baby Carrier Compliance Plan
October 18 | 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Eastern Time
Does your babywearing business have a baby carrier compliance plan? Do you feel confident about it?
In this webinar, Kristi, the executive director of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance, will walk you through everything you need to know in order to create a robust compliance plan for your carriers, regardless of what continent or country your business is located in.
When you leave this webinar you should be able to:
- Determine all relevant standards for your place of business
- Understand the elements of a quality baby carrier compliance plan
- Know the different kinds of compliance plans you can create
- Have a framework for creating your own plan
- Perform an annual audit of your plan
Kristi Hayes-Devlin has been an industry leader in baby carrier product compliance since 2010. Not only is she the current director of the BCIA, but for 14 years she ran a babywearing business that sold carriers into five continents.
To join the webinar, follow this link: meet.goto.com/BCIA